Manual winding - Chromed case with flexible lugs - Very good condition.
||Reloj de pulsera analógico
|Material de la caja:
||1901 - 1949
36 Photos added (including photos of the movement).
– ROAMER SPORT - Very Rare Art Deco men's wristwatch from 1930s, swiss made.
– Absolutely original piece, a very rare collector's find.
– Beautiful chromed case with flexible lugs is in general good condition, .has some minor scratches in the top of the case (please see the pictures).
– Beautiful original dial and hands in very good condition (see pictures).
– Original crystal in excellent condition.
– Original crown in very good condition.
– Original Roamer hand winding movement with 15 jewels, in excellent condition, recently revised and working well.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The movement is made exclusively for this model, it's signed Roamer Sport (see pictures).
– Dimentions: Width: 22 mm (excluding crown) x 41 mm (with lugs).
– Watch comes with a new leather band (Width: 16 mm, total length with watch and buckle: 25 cm).
– The watch will be carefull and properly packed and shipped by registered, insured and tracked mail.